Thursday, January 14, 2016

Welcome Back

THREE FAVORITE PHOTOS OF 2015



These three photographs are my favorite photos of 2015 because they depict problems that we faced last year as well as issues that we have dealt with for a long time. We see people trying to get through tragedy and loss, and some of the photos remind us of the issues we have seen and will see every year.

BEST SONG OF 2015





BEST MOVIE OF 2015




MOST IMPORTANT NEWS STORY OF 2015



african american shootings by police

MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF 2015



Caitlyn Jenner

BIGGEST ENTERTAINMENT STORY



. Tell me what is the one thing that happened on your holiday that you will remember? It can be a trip, a family visit, a present, something fun.

Me and my family went to San Antonio on Christmas and visited the Alamo.

2. What are your resolutions for the 2016 year?

I want to become better at organizing myself and keeping track of things.


3. What are you looking forward to in 2016?

I am looking forward to the presidential election, and I am hoping that Hillary Clinton is elected as the first female president of the united states of america.
















No comments:

Post a Comment