Sunday, May 15, 2016

Student of the Month

This is an interview with the person who was awarded the title "Student of the Month" "I couldn't believe it; I'd never imagined I would win something like that." said the student after being asked how she felt about being student of the month. Next, I asked what class she does best in. "I do my best in English; I've always been amazing at grammar and spelling."
"Do your best to keep up and strive to be the best you can be." She said. She was asked what advice she would give to students who aren't doing well in school. When asked about her study methods, she answered, "Flash cards, practice quizzes, anything that can get the information embedded in my brain." When asked about what accomplishment she's the most proud of, she stated, "I do very well on my English and World History tests."


No comments:

Post a Comment